Sebago Lake Calendar
Submission requirements – 2024 calendar
The Sebago Lake to Casco Bay calendar will be published in the fall of 2023. You are invited to share your photos for consideration. Once submitted, a committee of Portland Water District staff will review and select photos based on many variables. Please submit scenic photos of Sebago Lake, the tributaries that drain to it, the Presumpscot River, and Casco Bay!
- Each photographer may submit a maximum of FIVE photos total.
- Deadline: July 31, 2023.
- High resolution photos only: minimum of 1 MB (equivalent to 1024 KB). Must be at this setting when the photo is taken. Photo resolution cannot be adjusted after it is taken. The internet provides many resources for setting cameras for high resolution photos.
- Digital photos preferred. If you have a hard copy, please email email@example.com.
- Send uncropped, rectangular photos with a horizontal orientation. Vertical and square photos do not fit in the calendar layout.
- Photos must not be altered after they are taken (by color enhancement, filters, etc.).
- Photographs must include Sebago Lake, a tributary of Sebago Lake, the Presumpscot River, or Casco Bay in them somewhere.
When you send your submission, please include:
1. Your Name
2. Email address
3. Age (if under 21)
4. Month/time of year photo was taken
5. Location of photo
By providing photos, you agree to allow PWD to use them in the calendar and other materials. You will be credited when possible.
Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Note: The PWD email system permits email attachments of up to 30 MB. If you are sending several photos, please email them in batches so the maximum attachment size is not exceeded.