Thank you for your interest in touring one of the Portland Water District’s
facilities. Heightened security has prompted stricter guidelines and
restrictions for tours. Please read the following tour guidelines
and restrictions and submit your request for a tour. You will be contacted
as soon as your tour is approved. Thank you for making the tour an
educational, safe, and secure experience for everyone.
- A tour request form must be completed,
EACH time a group visits a facility.
- Tours should include no more than 32 people,
groups of 16 are preferred
- There must be one adult chaperone for every
- All adults will be required to sign in and
- Backpacks, purses, camera bags and other carried
bags, cameras, and video recorders are not allowed in the facilities.
- All tour leaders and accompanying adults must
read and sign a visitor’s agreement before entering the
- Tour participants are required
to stay with the group.
- Running is not allowed in the facilities.
- Participants must keep hands away from all
equipment, instruments, and controls.
Request a Tour Form
|Sebago Lake Water Treatment Facility
Tour this facility and learn about powerful ozone treatment and disinfection. link
The East End Wastewater Treatment Facility is the
largest of our five wastewater treatment plants.
this facility and learn about the positive impacts
wastewater treatment has on the environment.