Make your next event a success. Invite one of our many experts to speak to your group. Our environmental scientists can discuss a variety of topics of your choice including non-point source pollution, ecology, impacts to water quality, lake habitats, and erosion. Chemists, geologists, engineers, educators, and public utility professionals can speak on a variety of topics.
To arrange for a speaker contact public relations.
Commonly Requested Topics
- NEW...A White Paper on the Protection of Sebago Lake
- The History Of It: 1869 to the present
- Public Health Issues On A Multiple Purpose Lake
- State of the Lake Report
- From Sebago Lake To Your Tap
- Conserving Water = Saving Money
- An In-Depth Look At How Ozone Is Used To Treat Your Water
- Keeping Our Waters Clean: Wastewater Treatment and Processes