Nixon Development Center
A state-of-the-art training facility equipped with audio and visual capabilities. The facility is available to related, nonprofit organizations for training and education purposes.
The Jeff P. Nixon Development Center was partially funded by grants from the New England Water Works Association and the Maine Water Utilities Association.
The Facility Offers
- Convenient, free parking
- Handicapped accessible
- Capacity for 50 students setup in classroom style with tables and chairs or 100 in theater style
- Ceiling mounted projector for Power Point presentations
- Satellite conferencing capability
- Kitchenette to use in serving light lunches or snacks. (No provisions for serving full meals. The catering of hot meals is discouraged. District does not provide cups, napkins, dishes, etc.)
- Overhead projector
- Wireless microphones and sound system
- White boards for illustration purposes
- Easel for use with flip chart material (Flip chart material not provided)
- Photocopier (Intended for limited use)
- Videotaping capabilities
- On the reservation date, the person in charge shall arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the activity to accommodate registration and early arrivals.
- All users are expected to leave the facility as they found it. The cost for any damages is the responsibility of the organization using the facility.
- Smoking is prohibited in the facility.
(for services between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.)
$200.00 Setup & Cleaning Fee
Payment is due one week (7 days) prior to the reservation.
To make a reservation, contact our facilities manager.
Follow this link for directions.