Field Study Equipment And Materials
We have a wealth of supplies that can be borrowed by teachers for water education. Contact our education coordinator to learn more.
Water Quality Monitoring Equipment and Assistance
Educators are available to assist implement a water quality project for your class and help with monitoring and use of our materials
- Macroinvertebrate sampling buckets, nets, and trays
- pH kits
- Dissolved Oxygen Kits
- Nitrate Kit
- Conductivity and Temperature Meters
- Flow Meter
- Turbidity Tubes
EnviroScape Watershed Model and Guide
- What is a watershed?
- Non point source pollution and point source pollution.
- Best management practices.
- What is groundwater?
- How is water stored underground?
- Where does groundwater come from and where is it going?
- Why does groundwater flow?
- What properties of water make it unique?
- How does groundwater get contaminated?